Update causing me to disconnect after finishing a match and going to the lobby

Share suggestions and feedback here.
rdawg420

Re: Update causing me to disconnect after finishing a match and going to the lobby

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:12 pm
rdawg420 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:49 am https://streamable.com/hxcq4x
Thanks for sending this! I want to clarify that this not only happens when manually leaving missions but also after mission completion? The clip only demonstrates the former.
Yes that is correct. Only time I don't get disconnected is when retrying a mission with a squad. If we complete the mission or decide to go back to the lobby, I always get the same message "authenticating...." then the disconnect message. Then I have to ask people to reinvite me. Oddly I can still here everyone talk while it's authenticating and even when the error message pops up I believe. It's only when I hit the ok button where it disconnects me but I can't see the lobby screen only that error message.
rdawg420

Re: Update causing me to disconnect after finishing a match and going to the lobby

Another unusual thing happened. Most the time I am the squad leader because I have over 500 successful missions but someone else was the squad leader. When the authenticating... screen popped up for me the squad leader had already chosen a map and clicked start for a new mission and then it went into the loading screen and the game started. It seems like I'm in the lobby the entire time during authenticating and when the error message pops up because people told me I'm still in the lobby but I only see the authenticating and then the error screen. It only disconnects me when I press ok on the error screen which kicks me out the lobby
Lykos

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:12 pm
rdawg420 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:49 am https://streamable.com/hxcq4x
Thanks for sending this! I want to clarify that this not only happens when manually leaving missions but also after mission completion? The clip only demonstrates the former.
For me, it always happens. I've never tried to leave the mission midway. It always happens when I complet it or when I lose several times and manually return to the lobby. And this make me to ask my teammate to invite me back to the party. And If the team members are random, I search again for a new team. BTW.. My rank got reset after last patch and I sent a massage to support .. Just wanna know do you guys work on this issue right now too ?