stuck after breaking the door

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Lykos

stuck after breaking the door

hi.. thank you for the latest update.. There is an old glitch that seems to have not been resolved in the latest update... where the player gets stuck immediately after breaking through the door and is unable to move or do anything except move the mouse. This requires being killed by a teammate and then reinforcements.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: stuck after breaking the door

Thanks for reporting this to us. We haven't had reliably repro cases for this bug, and it'd be super helpful if you could walk us through how you got stuck.
Lykos

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:14 am Thanks for reporting this to us. We haven't had reliably repro cases for this bug, and it'd be super helpful if you could walk us through how you got stuck.

Hello again. Simply, when I kicked the door, I froze in place. I couldn't do anything but move the mouse. Unfortunately, I tried to capture a video, but ShadowPlay doesn't work with the game unless I allow it to record the desktop. So, I took a screenshot instead.

By the way, I remember that my ping was around 100-110. So, I don't think that's the reason. This happened to me and another teammate earlier before the update. When I saw this note in the update "Various fixes for players getting stuck in environment", I thought you were aware of it and that this issue was among the things addressed at this point.

https://ibb.co/b2CPqVW

Thank you..
AmperCamper
Community Manager

I'm just getting back from holiday, but I'll make sure the team sees this.

We addressed quite a few issues in which players were getting stuck in the environment, but we'll continue working to fill in as many gaps as possible. Thanks for all the information around this.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Checking back in to ask how long you waited before your teammates killed you, specifically? We're interested in the time between when you breached and when you were killed by your fireteam.
Lykos

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:15 pm Checking back in to ask how long you waited before your teammates killed you, specifically? We're interested in the time between when you breached and when you were killed by your fireteam.
In the first time, I waited for more than two minutes to see if I could move after a while, and I waited for another teammate to die for a reinforcement. However, in the second one, I asked my teammate to kill me directly after a few seconds.
rdawg420

I haven't got the door glitch for awhile. I did come across a weird one where you kick a door open as the fire team leader twice then the door is open but it'll still ask you to kick it open a third time when the door is already open to let you go through. He just kicks the air where the door was at then you're able go through. Rarely does it happen though and not really a big deal.