suggestions

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Lykos

suggestions

Hey , I would like to express my admiration for your work; it is truly remarkable. As an Iraqi, I can appreciate the effort you've put in to achieve this level of simulation. I have some suggestions that I hope you will consider.

1 _ The phrase 'I hear someone above us' ( asmaa wahed fokana ) should be modified to 'I hear someone nearby' because the insurgent says it even if the player is below or on the same floor.
Perhaps it's not important since it's rare for someone to understand what is being said. However, since the game is a simulation of reality, I thought this detail might be of interest to you."

2 - Sometimes when my teammate and I are next to a wall, trying to revive them, half of my body goes through the wall, leaving me exposed to enemies.

3 – Sometimes headshot not really one hit kill don’t know why.

4 - As for the convoy protection mission, it's somewhat tedious and I believe it's somewhat unbalanced. So far, I haven't encountered anyone who genuinely wants to play it. I've spent 114.4 hours in the game, and most of the time, whenever this mission comes up randomly, one team member quits from the start, and other leaves upon death without waiting for a respawn. Could you make this mission optional even in fireteam lobby ?!

Thank you ..
filed.teeth

Re: suggestions

I can back up #2 and #4

#2- I've died like this several times (especially on Jolan FUBAR Hard, lol) but believe it is a known issue to the devs. If not, it needs to be.

#4- True, none of us like PLH any more. At release it was too easy, now it's a pain.
We seriously groan if it comes up in Fire Team Lobby, and refuse to play it in Wargames anymore. It can still be won, don't get me wrong, but it's more like a chore
we have to get through so we can get back to the other missions.

Getting mortars at two minutes left is one of the gripes. RPG spam is another. Buildings right in the center is up there too.

This mission is also what started the rumor that difficulty increases with rank, because we've noticed it seems easier when we've got a couple of lower ranks and
almost impossible when we've got four Lieutenants. If you didn't change the difficulty, we're sticking with that belief.

And definitely want to back up Lykos' opening statement, love this game.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Thanks for all the support for our project! Glad to have you as a part of our community.

I'll pass along your comments regarding #1. This is very helpful for us.

For #2, this is something we've heard before and I'll add your comments to the list on this.

#4: Could you be more specific about what parts of this mission are unbalanced, and how you'd like to see it changed?
Lykos

AmperCamper wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:22 am Thanks for all the support for our project! Glad to have you as a part of our community.

I'll pass along your comments regarding #1. This is very helpful for us.

For #2, this is something we've heard before and I'll add your comments to the list on this.

#4: Could you be more specific about what parts of this mission are unbalanced, and how you'd like to see it changed?
Hello again. Regarding point 4, I apologize for not expressing it clearly. What I meant about the imbalance is not due to the task itself, but because of the players who leave before or during the task. They make it difficult for those who remain to succeed in the mission. Other tasks can be completed even if you're alone, but this particular task requires teamwork. Therefore, I was hoping it could be made optional.

By the way, there are several phrases that contain the word "fawq." "Fawq" means "above." I think the second phrase is "listen, someone's above" and there is "someone's above us" as well as "listen, someone's above us."
MRTINK

filed.teeth wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:50 pm I can back up #2 and #4

#2- I've died like this several times (especially on Jolan FUBAR Hard, lol) but believe it is a known issue to the devs. If not, it needs to be.

#4- True, none of us like PLH any more. At release it was too easy, now it's a pain.
We seriously groan if it comes up in Fire Team Lobby, and refuse to play it in Wargames anymore. It can still be won, don't get me wrong, but it's more like a chore
we have to get through so we can get back to the other missions.

Getting mortars at two minutes left is one of the gripes. RPG spam is another. Buildings right in the center is up there too.

This mission is also what started the rumor that difficulty increases with rank, because we've noticed it seems easier when we've got a couple of lower ranks and
almost impossible when we've got four Lieutenants. If you didn't change the difficulty, we're sticking with that belief.

And definitely want to back up Lykos' opening statement, love this game.
All of this except #4. I guess I'm the odd ball here. I actually like PLH. If you get a good group of guys that will listen to the team lead and follow instruction, it isn't that bad. Unless, like you said, there are 4 LTs and the entire country spams rockets all at once.