Inmersive gameplay, but please continue polishing this

Share suggestions and feedback here.
elrojo082

Inmersive gameplay, but please continue polishing this

I just hope that you don't fall in other's games issues, that just let the game half developed (or may be less). This is a great game, is dificult yeah, but has something that remembers me another game from 2011 (not saying names) , what I mean, this has an inmersive gameplay, amazing job guys, and I can tell you it doesn't matter when you get kill multiple times, you enjoy to go inside of the missions , cross destroyed buildings, hearing the sound of your steps and equipment, radio voice, normal voice, sound perfectly designed, it's just inmersive. I'm Telling you this hoping you are going to continue creating more content and not letting this aside.
Kean_1

Re: Inmersive gameplay, but please continue polishing this

Did you review the roadmap? Yes, there is a lot more content and refinement planned leading up to the expected release sometime in 2024. The roadmap shows what to expect up through calendar Q2 IIRC. ....release would follow at some point after apparently.

Obviously, there are also bug fixes and other additions / changes being made during this time in response to what devs discover and / or player feedback.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Inmersive gameplay, but please continue polishing this

Kean_1 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:37 am Did you review the roadmap? Yes, there is a lot more content and refinement planned leading up to the expected release sometime in 2024. The roadmap shows what to expect up through calendar Q2 IIRC. ....release would follow at some point after apparently.

Obviously, there are also bug fixes and other additions / changes being made during this time in response to what devs discover and / or player feedback.
Thanks for this, Kean.

Yes, we have no plans of slowing down. We know we have a tremendous opportunity to recreate the many, many true stories that have been shared with us, and Early Access is just the beginning.

In case you missed it, here's our content roadmap, for reference.