Latest patch deserved

Share suggestions and feedback here.
EVILGUNZ

Latest patch deserved

Latest patch MEME.

I freaking love it...........all the complaints about the AI being too tough..........patch............give AI laser beams. Now the AI are much tougher and I love it. The mortars, you better move your azz or you going to get the yeet. I hope you guys leave it this way because honestly you had it right to begin with on how tough they were some good some just stupid now all of them are fighters. Those that were crying about it before are really going to start crying now. I for one hope you leave it this way.
Necramonium

Re: Latest patch deserved

So my post and others with legit feedback is considered crying for you? What are you, 10 years old?
PeterAvastrat

To save creating a new post entirely. Just some added thoughts on the new patch.

Had trouble installing it for some reason and had to uninstall and redownload the game, no idea if that is steam or game related.

Regardless, I encountered a couple more bugs than before, but the gameplay improvements are definitely welcome. The AI does seem to have less clunky moments and are far more lethal which is great. I hadn't been killed by an RPG before and in 2 hours I was killed 3 times by an RPG that turned a corner and just fired at the sight of me.

- Once the game had reset my key bindings I couldn't set some of them back. Notably changing fire mode. It would not allow me to select it to change.
- A LOT more clipping into the environment both as a player and as a spectator. This was the most notable bug in the experience.

As for Mute... upon loading up the game I immediately encountered a silent squad and just dropped out of the group before the game had even started. Not a good sign, but luckily I stuck with the second squad the entire evening as they were fully communicative. I guess this could become a preference thing... if that's the case, maybe a matchmaking filter relating to comm frequency could be instated?
desertjedi

I have to agree. When playing solo, I used to be able to reach the apartment about a third of the time. Now, I can't even get to a second cover position without getting sniped. Hopefully, there will be a difficulty setting in the future.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

PeterAvastrat wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:26 pm - Once the game had reset my key bindings I couldn't set some of them back. Notably changing fire mode. It would not allow me to select it to change.
Can you verify this is still the case? Is anyone else experiencing this?
Tazzadar3

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:10 pm
PeterAvastrat wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:26 pm - Once the game had reset my key bindings I couldn't set some of them back. Notably changing fire mode. It would not allow me to select it to change.
mine were also reset but I am able to change them back.
PeterAvastrat

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:10 pm
I was able to change them again today thankfully. Not quite sure what happened.