Addition of an off-topic section on the forum

Share suggestions and feedback here.
BobTank63

Addition of an off-topic section on the forum

There's a lot of interesting stuff about the Iraq War and the modern US military in general that doesn't really relate to the game, but may have affected the actual battle. Having a place to discuss this could be cool and get people more interested in the history of the battle.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Addition of an off-topic section on the forum

Thanks for the suggestion. We plan to expand the forums with additional sections as we get closer to release.
BobTank63

I forgot I made this thread and was about to post about this again, but I decided it would be better here. I still think an off-topic section would benefit the community. A lot of us on this forum probably have similar interests not strictly game-related. Having an area on here where we could talk about these things without clogging general discussions could bring the community closer together. This has worked great in several other communities I'm in, especially the Microprose Discord.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Thanks for putting this back on my radar. There's pros and cons to off-topic sections in my experience, and we're still weighing them internally. But, I'm definitely keeping a note of this one.
DialgaMarine

I saw in a news post back in September by AmperCamper about the dev team needing financial support as the game moves. Is there a place to support them, like Kickstarter or something?
staropal0972

DialgaMarine wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:22 am I saw in a news post back in September by AmperCamper about the dev team needing financial support as the game moves. Is there a place to support them, like Kickstarter or something?
No, they are already speaking to investors about providing the financial support needed to develop the game. We can all only wishlist as of right now to support the game.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

staropal0972 wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:32 am No, they are already speaking to investors about providing the financial support needed to develop the game. We can all only wishlist as of right now to support the game.
This is correct. Wishlisting is still the best way to support our project at the moment, but we appreciate you guys wanting to take it one step further!