Gun shots outside should be louder

Share suggestions and feedback here.
BobTank63

Gun shots outside should be louder

Multiple times in this video Drewski hears gunfire that sounds pretty far away, yet the enemies are only 10 feet away. This especially applies to the outdoors from what I've seen.

I think the way sound is calculated outside should be looked it. Inside is great.
Last edited by BobTank63 on Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khe sanh

Re: Gun shots outside should be louder

He's been the most critical of the game I think so far, not that that's a bad thing, I also agree with him that the 40mm explosion should be louder.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

We've taken this feedback to the team, and we suspect there's something going on with his audio configurations (opposed to the build). We'll get to troubleshooting once we know more on his setup.
BobTank63

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:28 pm We've taken this feedback to the team, and we suspect there's something going on with his audio configurations (opposed to the build). We'll get to troubleshooting once we know more on his setup.
Thanks for the immediate response Amper.
BobTank63

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:28 pm We've taken this feedback to the team, and we suspect there's something going on with his audio configurations (opposed to the build). We'll get to troubleshooting once we know more on his setup.
Just another example for the team

At 3:20 the player gets engaged by a couple of insurgents outside, including one with a PKM. The machine gun sounds a little too muffled, but not to the same extent as Drewski.

Edited because link broke