Walking / creeping

Share suggestions and feedback here.
Ghost-raccoon-87

Walking / creeping

Will it be an option to have sensitivity on joypads that the more you push forward the normal speed of walk will be. So basically a light push forward will be a creep style to allow for quiet movement in buildings, pushing forward fully will lead to a walk speed and normal footsteps.
BadKarma

Re: Walking / creeping

Yeah, it's standard practice for joystick that I feel would benefit, I gotta give my hats off to former Bungie devs because of that, they shook things up and proved that a controller input device could work with FPS Games back in Halo, albeit not for a competitive level when pitted against keyboard and mouse.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

You guys will have control over movement speeds, both walking and running. But, it's important to remember that Six Days is more methodical than other shooters, and so movement speed will be realistic.
BadKarma

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:57 pm You guys will have control over movement speeds, both walking and running. But, it's important to remember that Six Days is more methodical than other shooters, and so movement speed will be realistic.
I think having the movement speed set to the mouse wheel would be ideal, Zero Hour, Splinter Cell and even Escape from Tarkov do it, loved that aspect when I played them on PC.

Although people (myself included) are just too used to using the mousewheel to switch weapons/items/magic. I'm not against the option being implemented though.