Throwing grenades sideways.

Share suggestions and feedback here.
BadKarma

Throwing grenades sideways.

I think it would be an interesting feature, cannot think of any shooter off the top of my head that does this, like throwing nades near door entries so you can have better cover instead of head on, what do you guys think?
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Throwing grenades sideways.

With the overhand versus underhand tossing we have planned, you could theoretically accomplish what you're suggesting. Unless I'm missing the mark on this one?
BadKarma

I didn't know underhand throw was in the game, sorry. But what I meant was something else, still It's a good little addition.
aggimajera

AmperCamper wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:44 am With the overhand versus underhand tossing we have planned, you could theoretically accomplish what you're suggesting. Unless I'm missing the mark on this one?
If I'm not mistaken, he meant not having to be standing in a perpendicular (or near perpendicular) position facing into the doorway you intend to throw into. As in, you are standing near a door, hugging the wall next to it and are about to enter it. You pull out a frag and are prepping to toss it in. Instead of moving to a position where you are aiming inside the threshold and throwing it, you don't leave the side of the door. Instead your character flings the frag into the threshold, still standing parallel to the entryway, with a side-arm throw.