Great job!

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
p.zerhau

Great job!

Hi - if you are planning a beta test, I would like to participate in them - the game looks great in the announcements and I look forward to the premiere. Greetings from Poland, Piotr
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Great job!

Welcome to the forums!

We don't have a date for any beta testing prior to release, but we'll keep you guys looped in.
OhioYankee

Amper and the rest of team, keep up the work. I remember when I first heard about this game as a young Marine in 2009, I've gotten out since then but I never forgot about the project or lost hope that it would see the light of day. Stay motivated, gents.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

OhioYankee wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:37 am Amper and the rest of team, keep up the work. I remember when I first heard about this game as a young Marine in 2009, I've gotten out since then but I never forgot about the project or lost hope that it would see the light of day. Stay motivated, gents.
It's awesome reading comments like these about folks who were looking forward to the project back in 2009 who made it full circle to our forums after so many years, especially veterans. Thank you for this.
Scrotucus

This looks amazing. Great job to y’all. Looking forward to playing the game 🤙👍