Concerning House to House

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Tan_47

Concerning House to House

Regarding the house to house gameplay, I was wondering if there will be any houses that are armed with traps and explosives. Considering that this was a common concern for soldiers at the time, will this be implemented in some capacity?

Lavish4u

Re: Concerning House to House

Hey Tan
I'm not a developer or have any official news so this is just speculation.

I suspect that houses will not be randomly booby trapped but I do suspect there will be booby traps possibly along the story line. Whether that's in a cut scene or you moving into a house I can definitely see that being added to the story. But just moving from house to house I could see players getting frustrated, which a game designer would try to avoid even if it was a bit more realistic.

Hope this was at least a bit helpful! :)
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Yes, there will be booby traps and spider holes.
Devgru

Thank God it will be booby traps and spider holes as I pretty sure most of us want it as realistic as possible. Like we were an actual marine.
Don't Panic

Devgru wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:07 am Thank God it will be booby traps and spider holes as I pretty sure most of us want it as realistic as possible. Like we were an actual marine.
Agreed, I think this will be one of if not the best campaigns of any military shooters, past and present, due to their attention to detail. Really excited for the future and what they will showcase next.