Mission Length when we're 2 man squad

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
rodrigoxm49

Mission Length when we're 2 man squad

When I'm playing with more 3 guys, mission lenght is in the right spot. But when we're playing as 3 man squad, specially only 2, usually we don't have enough time to accomplish the mission, even leaving aside a some basic security requirements and being reckless as much as possible. I think it could work better if the time was increased by 15% for each absent player?

OFFTOPIC: Anyway, this game is absolutely brutal and amazing. Best CQB experience I have in life. And take this from a guy that have a dedicated server on Insurgency Sandstorm tweaked to be brutal and have no mercy :D Love RoN, Zero Hour, ARMA, Ghost Recon Wildlands/Breakpoint and many other game that involves armed conflict. This game is in a COMPLETE another level. AI is way better than any of these games I mentioned. Great job guys and thanks for this. This game is everything I've ever hoped for. Amazing, really amazing job!!!!
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Mission Length when we're 2 man squad

Keep in mind that this is the Fireteam mode, and it's designed to be played with 4-players total. With our recent adjustments to Apartments and Compound, we believe we're in a pretty good spot. With that being said, we are still monitoring this.
rodrigoxm49 wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:36 pm OFFTOPIC: Anyway, this game is absolutely brutal and amazing. Best CQB experience I have in life. And take this from a guy that have a dedicated server on Insurgency Sandstorm tweaked to be brutal and have no mercy :D Love RoN, Zero Hour, ARMA, Ghost Recon Wildlands/Breakpoint and many other game that involves armed conflict. This game is in a COMPLETE another level. AI is way better than any of these games I mentioned. Great job guys and thanks for this. This game is everything I've ever hoped for. Amazing, really amazing job!!!!
We really appreciate this, so thank you!