Trouble Inviting Roomate

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
SexyJulian16

Trouble Inviting Roomate

I'm currently living in the barracks, my roommate and I downloaded the game to play together. But when we hop in a lobby and start the mission one of us always loses connection. We tried joining with some others but my roommate will still get kicked. This doesn't happen with anyone else just my roommate.
RD-Swan

Re: Trouble Inviting Roomate

Are you guys running fibre broadband? Sounds like you guys don't have enough band width to run two pc's off the same connection. Just a thought. Best of luck sorting your problem out :)
KageOni

Have you ever had an issue like this in another game?

I used to have issues in the past playing with people in the same house because it thought two people were connecting from the same IP.
SexyJulian16

RD-Swan wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:19 am Are you guys running fibre broadband? Sounds like you guys don't have enough band width to run two pc's off the same connection. Just a thought. Best of luck sorting your problem out :)
That could be the problem but I'm not sure. My internet has pretty high bandwidth
SexyJulian16

KageOni wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:17 am Have you ever had an issue like this in another game?

I used to have issues in the past playing with people in the same house because it thought two people were connecting from the same IP.
No I only have this problem with this game. I play Diablo with my roommate all the time with no issues.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

There is a known issue right now where players are not loading into games properly. We ask that you submit as much information as possible to Support so we can add your data to our list while we investigate.

Thanks for reporting this to us.