Will the negative press and the petition affect the game

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Recon4thCav

Re: Will the negative press and the petition affect the game

Mk25 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:16 pm Recon, your going around telling people ROE was weapons free, if you we're there, you'd know different. What area we're you holding? I know where "your" unit was.
So you wanted me to prove I was there, you turn. Prove you were there. I want to see DD214 and orders proving you were there....
BobTank63

Recon4thCav wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:35 pm
Mk25 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:16 pm Recon, your going around telling people ROE was weapons free, if you we're there, you'd know different. What area we're you holding? I know where "your" unit was.
So you wanted me to prove I was there, you turn. Prove you were there. I want to see DD214 and orders proving you were there....
Recon, I thought you hated people questioning your service, so why are you doing it to others the moment they disagree with you.
Recon4thCav

BobTank63 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:26 pm
Recon4thCav wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:19 pm
Our orders were do not kill civilians, but all the civilians left the city and only insurgents were left. So if only insurgents left in the city...LTC Newel told us this.
Well, I guess explains your "there were no civilians argument". Maybe you had either bad intel or a colonel that was a bit to fired up.
Maybe they had bad intel? I do find it funny I have proven I was there, yet when I ask someone to prove it, they disapear...yet I am the one that is constanstly questioned about my service because I disagree with the game.

Why are they not asked to prove it? Because they agree with the game? Do you not see anything wrong with that? Double standard much?

Anyone here, I will gladly show my retired ID, DD214, paperwork showing every battle I was in, shit I might even show you some videos of some of the firefights I was in. We had combat camera with us a lot. Even had CNN with us during Operation Phantom Fury.
Recon4thCav

BobTank63 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:51 pm
Recon, I thought you hated people questioning your service, so why are you doing it to others the moment they disagree with you.
Because most of you do the same to me, only fair I do it back.... none of them have though, have they????? That answer is a NO! I have!
Recon4thCav

BobTank63 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:51 pm
You took some random guys word over mine with him showing no proof of service, which you know I have shown proof and continue to show proof do you not see anything wrong with that????
OhioYankee

Recon4thCav wrote:
You took some random guys word over mine with him showing no proof of service, which you know I have shown proof and continue to show proof do you not see anything wrong with that????
If there's one thing I've learned during my time in and after I got out it's that the guys who talk the most have usually done the least. I have zero interest in your "proof" or who you are, you've plagued the forums here and on Steam for over a month now. I think you're just looking for a reaction of some sort to give the game negative press. Get over it and move on.
Last edited by OhioYankee on Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Recon4thCav

OhioYankee wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:06 pm
Recon4thCav wrote:
If there's one thing I've learned during my time in and after I got out. It's that the guys who talk the most have usually done the least. I have zero interest in your "proof" or who you are, you've plagued the forums here and on Steam for over a month now. I think you're just looking for a reaction of some sort to give the game negative press. Get over it and move on.
Tell that to the SEALS and others that write books and such about what they have done. I guess they did nothing too. And the Marines that are telling their story about Operation Phantom Fury. The stupidity here and in America is mind numbing.
BobTank63

Recon4thCav wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:58 pm You took some random guys word over mine with him showing no proof of service, which you know I have shown proof and continue to show proof do you not see anything wrong with that????
Recon, the first time we talked I never questioned your service. I still don’t because you wouldn’t have any motive too. Well, I don’t think he has any motive to lie about his service. He doesn’t gain any benefit from it in this context. He is a fellow soldier like you who wants to voice his support for the game. Neither of you should be questioning each other’s services It’s okay if you don’t like the game, I respect your opinion about it and won’t try and change your mind. What I don’t like is people spreading disinformation about the game by saying it doesn’t portray the ROE properly when there is evidence to the contrary and trying to get it banned when there is no legal basis for doing so.
OhioYankee

Recon4thCav wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:11 pm Tell that to the SEALS and others that write books and such about what they have done. I guess they did nothing too. And the Marines that are telling their story about Operation Phantom Fury. The stupidity here and in America is mind numbing.
Two things, first is that Bissonnette's teammates were not very enthused about the book he wrote. Secondly is that the Marines and soldiers telling their stories for this game are being interviewed one on one in a documentary setting. Unlike you, they are not injecting themselves in to the conversation and boasting to strangers on the internet about their actions. You very clearly don't know how to be a Quiet Professional, if you even are one.
Recon4thCav

OhioYankee wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:20 pm
Recon4thCav wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:11 pm Tell that to the SEALS and others that write books and such about what they have done. I guess they did nothing too. And the Marines that are telling their story about Operation Phantom Fury. The stupidity here and in America is mind numbing.
Two things, first is that Bissonnette's teammates were not very enthused about the book he wrote. Secondly is that the Marines and soldiers telling their stories for this game are being interviewed one on one in a documentary setting. Unlike you, they are not injecting themselves in to the conversation and boasting to strangers on the internet about their actions. You very clearly don't know how to be a Quiet Professional, if you even are one.
Sounds like you are mad at me for not supporting this game. It is ok. I will always speak up for Gold Star Families and when people tell me to shut up or go away, I speak louder. And I am beyond happy I got a few people from Steam not to buy this game if it gets released. And I will continue to do it, regardless of how many people hate me or whatever. I fight for what I believe in and I believe in respecting Gold Star Families wishes.