Will the negative press and the petition affect the game

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
OhioYankee

Re: Will the negative press and the petition affect the game

Recon4thCav wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:24 pm
Sounds like you are mad at me for not supporting this game. It is ok. I will always speak up for Gold Star Families and when people tell me to shut up or go away, I speak louder. And I am beyond happy I got a few people from Steam not to buy this game if it gets released. And I will continue to do it, regardless of how many people hate me or whatever. I fight for what I believe in and I believe in respecting Gold Star Families wishes.
It's telling that you're providing no defense for anything I've said. I'll be blunt, I think you're a paid shill. That's the end of anything I have to say to you. Best of luck to you.
BobTank63

OhioYankee wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:20 pm
Recon4thCav wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:11 pm Tell that to the SEALS and others that write books and such about what they have done. I guess they did nothing too. And the Marines that are telling their story about Operation Phantom Fury. The stupidity here and in America is mind numbing.
Two things, first is that Bissonnette's teammates were not very enthused about the book he wrote. Secondly is that the Marines and soldiers telling their stories for this game are being interviewed one on one in a documentary setting. Unlike you, they are not injecting themselves in to the conversation and boasting to strangers on the internet about their actions. You very clearly don't know how to be a Quiet Professional, if you even are one.
Sounds like you are mad at me for not supporting this game. It is ok. I will always speak up for Gold Star Families and when people tell me to shut up or go away, I speak louder. And I am beyond happy I got a few people from Steam not to buy this game if it gets released. And I will continue to do it, regardless of how many people hate me or whatever. I fight for what I believe in and I believe in respecting Gold Star Families wishes.
Wait are you or are you not in favor of banning it?
Or are you just explaining to people your opinion on why they shouldn’t buy it?
BobTank63

Sorry Ohio Yankee for dragging you into this, me and Recon have been arguing about this on Steam.

Thank you for your service.
Recon4thCav

OhioYankee wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:27 pm
It's telling that you're providing no defense for anything I've said. I'll be blunt, I think you're a paid shill. That's the end of anything I have to say to you. Best of luck to you.
Defense of what? I said I would show proof and why I'm doing what I'm doing.
What do you want me to defend?
Recon4thCav

BobTank63 wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:29 pm
OhioYankee wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:20 pm
Two things, first is that Bissonnette's teammates were not very enthused about the book he wrote. Secondly is that the Marines and soldiers telling their stories for this game are being interviewed one on one in a documentary setting. Unlike you, they are not injecting themselves in to the conversation and boasting to strangers on the internet about their actions. You very clearly don't know how to be a Quiet Professional, if you even are one.
Wait are you or are you not in favor of banning it?
Or are you just explaining to people your opinion on why they shouldn’t buy it?
If it doesn't get banned, why not show how this effects the Gold Star Families and let people decide. And as you can see, I have on Steam. Because unlike the sheep here on the forums that just want thier video game, this does effect people in a negative way, and people are starting to see that. And people are starting to see how much proof I have shown and everyone else will not show proof of thier service. Smart people look at who has shown proof.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Hey all,

I'm closing this thread as it's gone off-topic and violates our forum rules. We welcome a variety of perspectives on the forums for constructive discussion, and we want to hear from you guys. But, personal flaming doesn't add to the conversation in a meaningful way and has no place here.

If you guys want to discuss further, send me a PM.