GET HYPED

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Kridath

GET HYPED

EA IS IN 6 DAYS LFG!!!!!!

What is everyone most excited for with EA coming out on Thursday?

Amper, what time does EA start? Im just curious because I am on Eastern European time and want to know when I can start downloading the game!
Kean_1

Re: GET HYPED

Kridath wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:44 am EA IS IN 6 DAYS LFG!!!!!!

What is everyone most excited for with EA coming out on Thursday?

Amper, what time does EA start? Im just curious because I am on Eastern European time and want to know when I can start downloading the game!
...and then there are those of on console who still have to wait for a year. :(

Seriously though, I will be following videos on the EA as hey are posted. I'm curious to see how the game shapes up over time and the release of the campaign, AI and other changes as the months go by. The more I think about it, the more I think EA was a good move by Victura. Even the vets who got their hands on the game before everyone else have mentioned just how open the studio has been to feedback and suggestions to the point of even effecting change already.

I like what I have seen so far. I think they have a very solid foundation to build on and to be honest, I echo to sentiments of others who have mentioned their surprise at just how well put together the game feels / looks for being in EA. They are further along than I expected.
Kridath

Re: GET HYPED

I’m the same way kean! I will be getting EA and will probably be playing the game a lot once it comes out. Im also excited to see how it progresses till it’s fully released.