Weapons and Attachments

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
weirdusername

Weapons and Attachments

I just curious how many gun, attachment and optic there will in game. I hope it is not limited just 3 or 4 weapon. Maybe i'm looking wrong game?
BobTank63

Re: Weapons and Attachments

This is 2004 Fallujah. Weapon customization was not very prevalent. Marines only had M16s, SAWs, and shotguns, with sights being limited to ACOGs and irons. Holo sights and red dots just weren’t prevalent yet. As for attachments, your also pretty limited. Flashlights, some NV devices, and UBGLs were all they had.
optimise

BobTank63 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:04 pm This is 2004 Fallujah. Weapon customization was not very prevalent. Marines only had M16s, SAWs, and shotguns, with sights being limited to ACOGs and irons. Holo sights and red dots just weren’t prevalent yet. As for attachments, your also pretty limited. Flashlights, some NV devices, and UBGLs were all they had.
Yeah, I wouldn't expect much customization, though it was revealed recently that we'll also be able to play as SoF & Iraqi Security Forces, so I do wonder what that entails in terms of weaponry & attachments.

- optimise
weirdusername

BobTank63 wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:04 pm This is 2004 Fallujah. Weapon customization was not very prevalent. Marines only had M16s, SAWs, and shotguns, with sights being limited to ACOGs and irons. Holo sights and red dots just weren’t prevalent yet. As for attachments, your also pretty limited. Flashlights, some NV devices, and UBGLs were all they had.
Thank you.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Correct. Thank you, Bob!