Mod Support?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Comet

Mod Support?

Anybody know if theyll have mod support? On release of early access only 4 maps will last so long, even with procedurely generated maps. So im hoping they will have mod support to keep things running until content updates
Kean_1

Re: Mod Support?

There is no mod support in their plans that I'm aware of and considering criticism they have received in the past (and apparently still do from some), I doubt that is a path they're willing to take.

As far as maps, it's all procedurally generated so the idea is that the layout will never be the same. The game is really more focused on the house-to-house fighting in Fallujah so I don't see that setting changing to be honest.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Mod Support?

Thanks for jumping in, Kean. Yes, our procedurally generated environments are designed to keep gameplay fresh. Combine this with various side objectives, times of day and weather, and perhaps various teammates, and we believe there's enough variety to keep folks engaged until more content releases.

Just to confirm, we don't have any initial plans for mod support. We understand the call for more community options, and the team's definitely aware of the suggestion.