Is the full game releasing in about 12 months after early access?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
hammerfist

Is the full game releasing in about 12 months after early access?

I heard some YouTuber say so but I couldn't verify it with an official source. Hence why I'm asking.
BobTank63

Re: Is the full game releasing in about 12 months after early access?

That is the official plan according to the EA readout on the Steam store page.
Kean_1

....there is also a development timeline that will be published in the coming weeks.
hammerfist

BobTank63 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:23 am That is the official plan according to the EA readout on the Steam store page.
That's good to hear, I'm glad it's not going to be a traditional early access situation where the completion of the game is indefinite like 99% of games in EA. It makes it seem more like they simply want to get the game out there early for players and for them to get feedback and bug reports, which will ultimately make the final product better, as opposed to wanting to cash in and then take forever to finish the game. I just hope they keep their word and that they're not underestimating how long it will take. The EA release will be pretty limited (no team AI, no campaign, only a few missions etc) which makes me question if the 12 month figure is even realistic.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

BobTank63 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:23 am That is the official plan according to the EA readout on the Steam store page.
Kean_1 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:25 pm ....there is also a development timeline that will be published in the coming weeks.
These are both correct. Thanks Bob and Kean!

As for community concerns around EA, I gave a response here but to summarize: we're very conscious of the pitfalls other games have encountered in EA development, and we're doing our very best to avoid them.