How long will it take for Teammate AI to be introduced in early access?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
hammerfist

How long will it take for Teammate AI to be introduced in early access?

I'm not really interested in the multiplayer experience personally so it sucks that Teammate AI is not going to be available in early access. The FAQ says it's "far along" but does that mean 1 month after EA launch or 8?
Last edited by hammerfist on Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZenTakJack

Re: How long will it take for Teammate AI to be introduced in early access?

This is the same exact question i have. I'm pumped for the EA release and i'm aware that alot of care and effort has been put into the core of the game to make it enjoyable and engaging. I'm going to get it day one for sure and will play it regardless. The Procedural Architecture and AI systems impress me the most from footage i've seen.

However i do not have any friends or anyone to experience the game with, and playing solo as a 1 man army is just not going to be the most practical thing. I feel like i'd just die over and over every few minutes without even having a chance at actually making sufficient "progress" during a mission. And it may prevent me from getting to really "feel" the game. Single player is also mainly why i have given interest in SDIF.

I Sincerely hope that Teammates are one of the first major things implemented as it would be really unfortunate to have to wait 6+ months just to experience truly how the game feels as a solo player experience.
Kean_1

There is a project timeline to be released in the "coming weeks" so here is hoping that it includes more detailed info on when to expect such things.
Jeza

Likewise, 90% of my time is going to be singleplayer going around the city with my Ai squad so I hope we get clarification on when they are due in.