whats going on with console?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
defiled669

whats going on with console?

please tell me console early access is coming to xbox early access, and is there a beta test for console players? if so how can i help out, would love to be a part of helping with the game
KoniSprezeni

Re: whats going on with console?

Yeah man I am right there with you!!
Crunchie44

defiled669 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:16 pm please tell me console early access is coming to xbox early access, and is there a beta test for console players? if so how can i help out, would love to be a part of helping with the game
Nope. Middle of next year if your optimistic, late next year likely
Kean_1

defiled669 wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:16 pm please tell me console early access is coming to xbox early access, and is there a beta test for console players? if so how can i help out, would love to be a part of helping with the game
The fact is, nothing has been announced for console except the expected full release next year. However, that doesn't mean there won't at some point be an EA for XB at some point, beta, etc.

IMO, it doesn't hurt to bring it up in threads about an XB EA. Even though I'm on PS5 and Sony doesn't have an EA program, I would still like to see XB get one. Who knows, maybe they will at some point prior to full release.
BobTank63

I’m waiting to see if the upcoming roadmap has a console beta.
defiled669

just hoping xbox early access program is an option for you guys. i got pc, and no offense i dont like playing on pc, mostly because of cheaters hackers the lack of skill, through mouse and keyboard. dont think any fps game should allow mnk. but thats just me. pc gaming has turned into a scam to sell hardware every year. its crazy
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Understood on all fronts of this thread. As a console player myself, I hear you guys.

I've given a brief update on Game Preview here.