Authentic Gameplay

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Elijah03

Authentic Gameplay

I know you guys are focusing on a core authentic experience in this game. Will there be any type of feature where depending on the round of bullet will that affect going through objects as well as impact the insurgents bodies in any way? Also as an active duty Infantry Marine is it just 1st Marines in the game? Or will it be a variety of Marine Regiments? Hoping there are some 60 or 81mm mortars in it🔥
Khe sanh

Re: Authentic Gameplay

Right now the only bullet calibers we've seen are 556, for primary weapons at least, If I recall correctly Amper said that 556 will be able to penetrate through wood as seen in the gameplay, but not brick, or concrete.
As for other regiments, While there is a heavy focus on 3/1 Marines other battalions like dark horse 3/5, and even some army units will be playable.

Not sure if your talking about enemy mortars or friendly, but the insurgents will use them in combat, but the same cannot be said for the Marines, this seems to be a game more focused on infantry, air support will play a role, but Amper did say that it will be more prevalent in the campaign rather than in Co-op, still not 100% sure if will see Basher in the sky pounding Fallujah with 40mm, and 105 artillery shells or Cobras firing TOW missiles or hellfires into houses in Co-op also, but we'll have to wait, and see.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Authentic Gameplay

Khe sanh wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 9:11 am Right now the only bullet calibers we've seen are 556, for primary weapons at least, If I recall correctly Amper said that 556 will be able to penetrate through wood as seen in the gameplay, but not brick, or concrete.
As for other regiments, While there is a heavy focus on 3/1 Marines other battalions like dark horse 3/5, and even some army units will be playable.

Not sure if your talking about enemy mortars or friendly, but the insurgents will use them in combat, but the same cannot be said for the Marines, this seems to be a game more focused on infantry, air support will play a role, but Amper did say that it will be more prevalent in the campaign rather than in Co-op, still not 100% sure if will see Basher in the sky pounding Fallujah with 40mm, and 105 artillery shells or Cobras firing TOW missiles or hellfires into houses in Co-op also, but we'll have to wait, and see.
Beat me to it! Thanks, Khe. This is all correct.