Alpha/Beta testing

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
MentroX7

Re: Alpha/Beta testing

Very interesting game... I am very excited about the alpha
xxinfurnoxx

I am looking forward to playing this on both my PC and series X, I hope there is no issues with the PC version (like The Last of Us part1) of SDIF. I also think that with the gameplay footage from the content creators, that a closed public test for SDIF should be very soon. The game looks to be in a solid place for testing, announcement next week? Personally I would touch on the topic even if it's to say a rough estimate (subject to change) like fall or holiday 🤔
BadKarma

xxinfurnoxx wrote: ↑Sun May 28, 2023 8:09 am I am looking forward to playing this on both my PC and series X, I hope there is no issues with the PC version (like The Last of Us part1) of SDIF. I also think that with the gameplay footage from the content creators, that a closed public test for SDIF should be very soon. The game looks to be in a solid place for testing, announcement next week? Personally I would touch on the topic even if it's to say a rough estimate (subject to change) like fall or holiday 🤔
I don't think you need to worry about the PC launch, the game is primarily being made on PC and from what I heard Highwire did a good job with its previous work Golem, they even got help from Epic when handling the UE4 dev time.

If we are looking at a console centric game to PC, like the upcoming MGS Delta Snake Eater where the game is almost certainly being done with the PS5 primarily then yeah there is a reason to be concerned about.
Tharper95

Hey guys! Glad to be here and I would also love to help with the alpha and beta testing! Got a bunch of friends who were on the invasion and served in Iraq. I served myself and have my own experiences. Just looking forward to seeing how good of a game this really is. I love how you guys are trying to make it authentic.

Thanks guys and love the updates!
MandoCommando

Infantry Vet here. Would love to play your game as a beta tester. Willing to help find bugs and offer any insight. Please reach out if you're willing to give me this opportunity. I'm buying it whether ya'll let me in or not lmao.
FlamingDelta

how do we create our own topic?
Last edited by FlamingDelta on Mon May 29, 2023 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlamingDelta

I made a discord for the game, here is the link https://discord.gg/nsYREfwUup
MagicFortune

I would be interested in testing. Keep me in the loop. Thanks
Kean_1

FlamingDelta wrote: ↑Mon May 29, 2023 5:32 pm I made a discord for the game, here is the link https://discord.gg/nsYREfwUup
There is an official Discord to be announced soon.
MagicFortune wrote: ↑Wed May 31, 2023 3:01 pm I would be interested in testing. Keep me in the loop. Thanks
I guess you missed the announcement. SDiF is going into early access this June 22nd for $39 on Steam.