IGN Gameplay

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
KoniSprezeni

IGN Gameplay

Hi there. I know it has been ages since its release and I dont want to sound clever or anything since it is maybe a dumb question, or someone had already pointed it out, but I was just checking again the whole layout of the website and I was wondering why did you not have incorporated the IGN video of the gameplay in your main media section, since by my opinion it is probably the best show case of the game so far. I am aware that AmperCamper shared it here on forums, but it just seems interesting to me. Is it licencing issue, or is there a different reason for this? I get it is not directly from your youtube channel, but from what I underestood it is Highwire dev speaking in the footage, hence I consider it your take on the game as a team. Again, apologies for probably a silly question, but at least if someone havent seen it already, they have a chance now. Take care guys.

AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: IGN Gameplay

Thanks for asking this. We didn’t include this video originally because it was exclusive to IGN.

With that being said, we’re now getting closer to releasing some new footage (no promises about dates yet), and we’ve improved a ton since the IGN video. We’ll probably hold tight for a bit now, but know we have more planned.
KoniSprezeni

Re: IGN Gameplay

Thanks for the reply Amper. Cant wait to see what will you come up with!!
Last edited by KoniSprezeni on Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.