SITREP Topic

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
yoursinglestar

SITREP Topic

Just wondering what topic the next SITREP will cover. If its going to cover the AI or maybe the Go Command or any other feature we haven't seen yet
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: SITREP Topic

Thanks for asking this. It certainly will be something we haven't discussed in-depth yet, and we know we owe you guys a diary on fireteam roles. We're discussing if the next dairy is the right time for this, or if we do something completely different altogether.

If there's anything you guys are itching to know (we do have a list already - medical system, for example), please do send it my way.

I sound like a broken record saying this, but please remember that timing is everything for us, and what we share and how we share it is critical. But, I've let our leadership know extensively about the need for more communication from us, and it'll come through as we push our next beat.
Hawk

So just to confirm, can you promise we'll get a new SITREP by the end of February?
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Hawk wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:06 pm So just to confirm, can you promise we'll get a new SITREP by the end of February?
I shared a response here!
munchuh

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:21 am Thanks for asking this. It certainly will be something we haven't discussed in-depth yet, and we know we owe you guys a diary on fireteam roles. We're discussing if the next dairy is the right time for this, or if we do something completely different altogether.

If there's anything you guys are itching to know (we do have a list already - medical system, for example), please do send it my way.

I sound like a broken record saying this, but please remember that timing is everything for us, and what we share and how we share it is critical. But, I've let our leadership know extensively about the need for more communication from us, and it'll come through as we push our next beat.
I am cautiously optimistic! Looking forward to the next SITREP, thanks for everything Amper!