Post-Story Content for CO-OP/SP

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
TacticalJunkie

Post-Story Content for CO-OP/SP

Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, SWAT 4, etc. All these games have scenario generators. Basically randomly generated missions for the player to play through for more replayability. Is a Scenario Generator being considered for Six Days in Fallujah?

Customizable Values like:
Amount of enemies
Area of Operations Size
Time.
etc.

Can we expect post-game content like perhaps further documentary styled missions from other veterans from the different Belligerents

Iraq Government Forces
UK
Or perhaps more stories from civilians.
Enthusiast

Re: Post-Story Content for CO-OP/SP

Personally I'd like if they have Iraqi security forces fight alongside you, as well as using interpreters to talk to civilians, getting to play as them would also be neat, I've seen Amper state that there will be interactions with British forces, but when it comes to playing as them, I'm curious to see how that'll play out, since as far as I know the Black watch were tasked only with the initial encirclement and patrolling the outskirts of the city, not clearing houses.
Kean_1

I'm still curious as to how co-op will work. I recall there will be various objectives but I also have wondered if the format will be selectable guidelines or randomly generated.

Although a variety of options will be great, I'm banking heavily on the procedurally generated game world (city) in this case as well as the AI behavior providing unpredictability in their responses, other actions and even in things like numbers. .....so you truly don't know what you're in for.

For me, if there is a choice, I think I would rather have a difficulty option that would control the number of enemies to enhance the tension you will encounter rather than a finite amount (e.g. 10, 20, 30, etc. but rather high, medium, low). .....hopefully that makes sense but that's my two cents.

As far as the campaign, I'll wager that is heavily scripted with some limited amount of freedom so I'm already expecting that will be a "one and done" or me as most of those kind of games ae for me. ....so co-op is what I'm really anticipating will provide replayability for my friends and I which is why I'm really curious about the details like what this thread addresses.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

TacticalJunkie wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:23 pm Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, SWAT 4, etc. All these games have scenario generators. Basically randomly generated missions for the player to play through for more replayability. Is a Scenario Generator being considered for Six Days in Fallujah?
Can you expand on this one? Are you looking for more replayability through randomness or a way to configure custom missions like in GR and R6? I'll toss this suggestion to the team.
TacticalJunkie wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:23 pm Can we expect post-game content like perhaps further documentary styled missions from other veterans from the different Belligerents
We're very focused on our core experience right now, but we do have an archive of stories from other units who were also present at the battle. Whatever stories we tell, we'll have post-launch support.
Kingofthewinos

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:09 am
TacticalJunkie wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:23 pm Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, SWAT 4, etc. All these games have scenario generators. Basically randomly generated missions for the player to play through for more replayability. Is a Scenario Generator being considered for Six Days in Fallujah?
Can you expand on this one? Are you looking for more replayability through randomness or a way to configure custom missions like in GR and R6? I'll toss this suggestion to the team.
TacticalJunkie wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:23 pm Can we expect post-game content like perhaps further documentary styled missions from other veterans from the different Belligerents
We're very focused on our core experience right now, but we do have an archive of stories from other units who were also present at the battle. Whatever stories we tell, we'll have post-launch support.
Do you still need stories from other units? I was with B Co 1/3 during Phantom Fury
Kridath

Kean_1 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:05 pm I'm still curious as to how co-op will work. I recall there will be various objectives but I also have wondered if the format will be selectable guidelines or randomly generated.

Although a variety of options will be great, I'm banking heavily on the procedurally generated game world (city) in this case as well as the AI behavior providing unpredictability in their responses, other actions and even in things like numbers. .....so you truly don't know what you're in for.

For me, if there is a choice, I think I would rather have a difficulty option that would control the number of enemies to enhance the tension you will encounter rather than a finite amount (e.g. 10, 20, 30, etc. but rather high, medium, low). .....hopefully that makes sense but that's my two cents.

As far as the campaign, I'll wager that is heavily scripted with some limited amount of freedom so I'm already expecting that will be a "one and done" or me as most of those kind of games ae for me. ....so co-op is what I'm really anticipating will provide replay ability for my friends and I which is why I'm really curious about the details like what this thread addresses.
Kean, I have the same thoughts as well. The replay ability will ensure that I am continuing to log on and play. I am curious to see what the Co-op looks like and how a fire team of players can interact with the environment.

I truly hope that the difficulty is hard enough that it keeps you guessing, not always able to complete the mission but also not frustratingly difficult that it is impossible to win, but also not to easy that you can speed run through the map.
TacticalJunkie

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:09 am
Been a while since i checked on this forum so forgive me!

I know for sure, you guys are really pushing the randomness.

but for folks who run clans or just want more customizability, something like a preset mission with some customization options!
something exactly like GR and R6 or even different

Time.
Number of enemies.
Number of civilians.
Variations of Objectives that you can choose from.