release date anytime soon

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
defiled669

release date anytime soon

was wondering when can we expect a release date announcement. and is there any other updates to the game. just seems to be pushed away and away. is the game cancelled? just would like to know something. thank you
Enthusiast

Re: release date anytime soon

Game aint canceled, you can probably expect more info on a release date coupled with the next SITREP which is coming this month, also if your looking for more updates feel free to give the other SITREPS a read when you have the chance, they provide some pretty good info.
Blade0351

We should be getting the next SITREP either by the end of the day or next week. Most likely next week but Amper did say before the holidays. Hopefully that will provide more info on release date. Either way, I'm hoping this long stretch of silence is them just preparing for a full marketing launch and soon, the finished games release. I say finished games because as I've stated before, I would rather see a fully finished game release then it be released unfinished.
Enthusiast

As Amper stated in a previous thread the team is putting in some serious work in before the holidays, which gets me excited for what comes next, and when it comes to the next SITREP we do know we'll see some longer gameplay this time around, personally I'm hoping we'll get to see another Weapon in use besides the M16, but I feel like with this one being around AI and fireteam tactics it's pretty likely we'll get see the SAW in action when discussing suppressive fire or to fix in enemy targets since I'm curious to hear what the SAW sounds like in this game when it fires.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

I'm late to this thread, but in case you guys missed my answer to this in the SITREP thread:

We know this question in particular is extremely important for us to answer, but we're not ready to lock this in just yet. Please hang tight as we check some more things off our list to ensure we can deliver on a specific date.