Community

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Kridath

Community

What's up SDiF Community!

How are you all doing? Hope you are all doing well. Amper, please give the development team the communities best! Hopefully they are able to get some time to spend with their families! Can only imagine the number of hours they are putting into getting SDiF up and running and getting it ready for release!
Enthusiast

Re: Community

Doing well so far, I feel like most are just waiting for the next SITREP which should come any day now, I've sort of held off on posting anything to the forums, with the next SITREP being so close to release most are probably just waiting right now, and I feel like this next one is sure to bring a lot of people back to the forums, with that being said I hope Amper and the development team is doing alright.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Community

Great to see you and thanks for checking in, Krid! Yes, the team's putting some serious work in before we break for the holiday. I'll be sure to pass along your comments!

We'll be checking in again with the next SITREP before the holidays, but let me say thank you to everyone in our community for sticking with us this year. There's a ton moving behind the scenes that we're working to bring front and center, and we appreciate your support on our road to rolling this game out.