Mod?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
ClassikQC

Mod?

First hello, I find the idea of ​​​​recreating the history of the moments lived by the soldiers, what they lived is just incredible and can be misunderstood by many. I read about the meaning of the game I understand that the team want to focus more on co-op pve but please at least add the option to be able to mod the game so that the community can create a pvp mod because this game remeber to me so many great hours of the beginnings of AA (American Army) realism and not running everywhere with a weapon and jumping to lay down and shooting etc ..... acthou actou call of not real duty ... Because having a very good game base but being limited only to pve can be annoying sometimes because the AIs are not up to the task (yes, they do have a similar aimbot that will kill you fast ) but the feeling is not quite realistic to play against the AI ​​all the time I like both and it would be a shame if it lacks a PVP on such a good game(They are not much live on and we need this). So if there is the possibility of having mods it would give so much to the game and the time that people will stay on this game, cuz we all know kids want everything now and not yesterday...

PS Sorry for my bad english.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Mod?

No need to apologize. Thanks for joining the forums and posting this!

We have no plans for mod support, at least not initially. We've taken note of community feedback on this topic (alongside adversarial multiplayer), but we're very focused on our single-player narrative campaign and cooperative multiplayer modes.
ClassikQC wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:55 am Because having a very good game base but being limited only to pve can be annoying sometimes because the AIs are not up to the task (yes, they do have a similar aimbot that will kill you fast ) but the feeling is not quite realistic to play against the AI ​​all the time
We agree—AI in traditional shooters don't feel realistic enough to play against. Dialing up "difficulty" shouldn't always default to more precise aiming, and we're conscious of this for Six Days.
ClassikQC

Oh man il speak for my self but dont be closed on PVPlayer or even just for training purpose, to be able to 5vs 5 or 3 vs 3 on this game should be so great....
ClassikQC

In any wait take your time and release a polished game I know they are too many pressure on staff, teams, dev, etc. iam a TI myself and for your number 2 games you guy wana make 13 hours story as main idea? Those Soldier's deserve to be better known too!