Next SITREP?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

Next SITREP?

It's almost the end of November so I'm curious when the next SITREP will be dropping since we were told that it would, or should be coming, by the end of November. Unless there was a new update on a delay of the SITREP I missed.
staropal0972

Re: Next SITREP?

I don't quite understand what would take 1 SITREP so long, my guess is they are planning a joint announcement with this SITREP and the update to the release date simultaneously. Amper has after all mentioned that many parts behind the scenes are always constantly moving around, so there might be more to this than we may think. I'm hopeful they can at least deliver on the 4 months of public silence.
Blade0351

I agree with you, Staro. They also need to officially announce the next delay. Hopefully it's the last delay. They should also drop a new full trailer like they did, what a few years ago at this point? I really think this game could do well in the general market but they're going to have to make a LOT of noise to draw attention. Just my thoughts. I know I, and others, are sick of Battlefield and COD being the only big options for FPS games.
Last edited by Blade0351 on Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aggimajera

Blade0351 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:51 pm It's almost the end of November so I'm curious when the next SITREP will be dropping since we were told that it would, or should be coming, by the end of November. Unless there was a new update on a delay of the SITREP I missed.
I’ve given up trying to guess. Things must really be buzzing behind the scenes to prompt 4 months of static.
Blade0351

aggimajera wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:03 pm
Blade0351 wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:51 pm It's almost the end of November so I'm curious when the next SITREP will be dropping since we were told that it would, or should be coming, by the end of November. Unless there was a new update on a delay of the SITREP I missed.
I’ve given up trying to guess. Things must really be buzzing behind the scenes to prompt 4 months of static.
We can only hope.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

We want to say thank you for being so patient with us as we hammer away at our next SITREP. Our small team of 50 people has been progressing at a steady pace, with lots of improvements to our AI systems. We plan to showcase more gameplay than our last entry, and we’re very interested in the community’s comments and thoughts. We will definitely have SITREP 6 for you guys in December.
Blade0351

AmperCamper wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:09 pm We want to say thank you for being so patient with us as we hammer away at our next SITREP. Our small team of 50 people has been progressing at a steady pace, with lots of improvements to our AI systems. We plan to showcase more gameplay than our last entry, and we’re very interested in the community’s comments and thoughts. We will definitely have SITREP 6 for you guys in December.
Thanks for the update. Hopefully an early Christmas gift.
Badd_Karrmaa

Nice. Looking forward to it