Street to street

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Enthusiast

Street to street

This video in particular shows Marines caught off guard when patrolling a neighborhood they thought was clear and an intense firefight begins, some of the more notable parts being one a Marine stops to give an interview midfirefight as well as one of them kills an insurgent off camera as well as showing Marines conducting an explosive breach in order to destroy a weapons cache something I imagine is gonna be pretty common when playing six days.

Something else you can see is a MARS sight mounted on an M16 and SAW, a rare optic in fallujah which is not yet confirmed for the game similar to other CCOs as well as the C79 Machine gun optic.
Unknown0351

Re: Street to street

If they have the MARS then its 3/5, had a good look at their gear when they relieved us and we did the right seat left seat for probably a week. If I recall correctly they probably had 1-2 MARS per fire team I would like the see it in game but I don’t know how the licensing works.
Enthusiast

Re: Street to street

The description of the video offers a bit more insight than I did, but didn't specify what battalion this was, I was unaware the MARS sight was restricted to one battalion I just assumed that it was ethier brought in by marines themselves or just issued at random, other than MARS sight I hope to see other optics and attachments for certain guns in six days similar to the ones I mentioned at the start of this thread.