Will it be like....

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Slug

Will it be like....

I hate comparing titles with others because then it takes away the unique factor of being a individual. But I'm curious if the play style, like when we saw the door being breeched on the video.. being like Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising with commands? Or more like siege? Also with it being multiplayer.. if you don't have a human player, will a cpu take its place? Or game won't start til full squad?

I don't even know if my questions are even making sense. Perhaps I should of waited til I better thought this out lol
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Will it be like....

Hey Slug,

We draw influence from a variety of places, so it's difficult to say Six Days is exactly like one particular game. Keep in mind our core features also haven't been part of other shooters so far. The stories that have been shared with us are always front-and-center, though. And, we'll have a variety of ways to breach.
Slug wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:08 pm Also with it being multiplayer.. if you don't have a human player, will a cpu take its place? Or game won't start til full squad?
We plan to dive into the specifics here when we discuss cooperative multiplayer in more detail. TBA!