PvP?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
ClayTatum

PvP?

Will this game include any form of PvP? I know it’s not quite the thing you guys are going for here, but I think the market is super lacking on quality small scale military PvP with a focus on gunplay and tactics over kill streaks and special crap.
Just curious.
Thanks!
Clay
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: PvP?

Welcome to the forums, Clay!

We're very focused on our single-player narrative campaign alongside our cooperative multiplayer modes. There have been quite a few community discussions here on the forums regarding PVP, but we don't have anything to share on adversarial multiplayer right now.
Kean_1

Re: PvP?

ClayTatum wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:51 pm Will this game include any form of PvP? I know it’s not quite the thing you guys are going for here, but I think the market is super lacking on quality small scale military PvP with a focus on gunplay and tactics over kill streaks and special crap.
Just curious.
Thanks!
Clay
It's funny... Ubisoft's Ghost Recon Ghost War (the one tied to Wildlands) could have dominated that segment. .....but they decided to adopt CoD mechanics, focus on classes with special, sci-fi abilities, increase the TTK, introduce classes with varying types of drones, etc. The gameplay became more about tech / counter-tech and spotting than small unit tactics and gunplay.

Ghost War 2 was 10x worse as they made changes to encourage a faster pace, etc.

I wouldn't be opposed to a PvP mode in SDiF but I'm glad they are focusing on SP and co-op. .....the latter really being what I am most interested in as I have friends who I play with who really enjoy this feature in games and authentic, tactical gameplay.