Footage from fallujah

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Enthusiast

Footage from fallujah

This one stuck out to me for a few reasons mainly because it shows quite a bit despite being only a couple minutes long, most notably it shows a Marine utilizing an M2 browning for suppressive fire as well as a sniper and it's spotter effectively killing an insurgent when he tires to fire an RPG at an Abrams, it also shows an explosive breach and some house searching near the end.

This video brings up a couple questions one being if snipers and marksman rifles will make its way into the game, when it comes to long ranged weapons in a game that will mainly be focused on CQB don't except those types of missions to be abundant, but that doesn't mean we won't see them in the game, as for the M2 browning I feel like it'll make its way into the game despite it being only restricted to vehicles and mounted on surfaces.

EDIT:Hopefully the can be reached through this link, if not the video is called "troops fighting patrolling house to house" uploaded by the AP archive, typing this since on my end the video won't play so I hope that's not case for others.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Footage from fallujah

Enthusiast wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:33 pm This video brings up a couple questions one being if snipers and marksman rifles will make its way into the game, when it comes to long ranged weapons in a game that will mainly be focused on CQB don't except those types of missions to be abundant, but that doesn't mean we won't see them in the game, as for the M2 browning I feel like it'll make its way into the game despite it being only restricted to vehicles and mounted on surfaces.
The video is currently unavailable, but many of the stories that have been shared with us do primarily focus on the dangers of CQB. That's not to say there isn't a place for longer engagements, and I'll pass this onto the team.
Enthusiast

Re: Footage from fallujah

Yeah... that's a shame since every time I share one of these videos I hope everybody actually watches them, so I'll try to make up for it by Sharing another video,pretty interesting one too.