How will Insurgents react upon being wounded?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Enthusiast

How will Insurgents react upon being wounded?

Something I feel like should be considered to make the game more immersive is how the insurgents will react upon being shot and wounded in general, for example I don't think most people upon being shot will be unphased and continue to return fire however there actually were some exceptions to this that I'll get into later, I think having the insurgents stagger move to to different cover or just straight up run away if they can get away with it if there not immediately killed upon being shot.

Different bullet calibers should also be taken into account as well as vital spots, if an insurgent is shot in let's say his shoulder or arm he'll be wounded, but not badly wounded he'll continue to return fire and combat the opposition, but if he's shot in the stomach or are shot multiple times that's when he'll consider surndering or running away, the obvious vital spots being the head neck and chest, the chance of them surviving being shot are increased if shot with 556 instead of 762.

The exceptions to this being the if the insurgents are drugged up or wearing armor and thanks to some insight from Mudroc apparently insurgents seemed to have been much harder to kill when drugged up seem could even withstand greanades when hopped up on drugs.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: How will Insurgents react upon being wounded?

Thanks for asking this. Insurgents do get stunned and can stagger, but calibrating damage to caliber is not something we’ve tackled so far. Interested in hearing more thoughts on this.
Enthusiast

Re: How will Insurgents react upon being wounded?

Kinda suprises you guys haven't considered damage to caliber yet...although I do recall you stating that insurgents will be Harder to takedown with 556 rounds however this was if the insurgents were drugged up as supposed to normal types.

Right now the bullet calibers I can see being the game at launch are 556 for the M16A4 and mabey the M4 and M16A2 as well as the SAW and 762 for the M240 and M21.