Breaching tactics

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Enthusiast

Breaching tactics

Originally was gonna bump a thread talking about this, but I thought I'd just give my take on this instead, as you can tell by the title I'm gonna be going in depth around various breaching tactics, used in fallujah,so some of these might be completely accurate specifically one in particular, but nevertheless the first one well discuss is a simple door kick.
800px-USMC-050619-M-7364D-005.jpg
800px-USMC-050619-M-7364D-005.jpg (104.05 KiB) Viewed 1405 times
This one is pretty self explanatory, however as you can see the image shows the marine back kicking the door which makes me wonder if they'll have multiple animations for kicking/opening doors, another worth mentioning is explosive breaches, but if I'm not mistaken this has already been shown in the exclusive gameplay In the London exhibition.
1280px-Marines_raid_Fallujah_garage.jpg
1280px-Marines_raid_Fallujah_garage.jpg (232.86 KiB) Viewed 1405 times
This next one we haven't actually seen in the game yet, the image shows marines in fallujah utilizing bolt cutters to breach a garage door, now I can't really see this being a common breaching tactic in the game unless we this very scenario play out or if a door is locked that isn't locked via door knob, but I feel like it's still worth bringing up.

Originally I was gonna include an
image of a breaching hammer being utilized in fallujah with a marine in fallujah trying to breach a door of hell house, unfortunately that file was too big, but this leads me to believe we might see the use of breaching hammers in six days.

From what I can understand shotgun
breaching was pretty common in fallujah so this might actually be in the game as there is even video footage of this very tactic being used in fallujah.
300px-Door_breaching.jpg
300px-Door_breaching.jpg (22.53 KiB) Viewed 1401 times
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Breaching tactics

Yes, we are featuring multiple ways to breach. We’ll be going into more details about this in a future diary.
Slug

With it being multiplayer.. and I'm just going to assume it's just co-op. You get to decided how to breach it for the team? Or is it like that operation Flashpoint game where you have to give commands
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Slug wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:31 pm With it being multiplayer.. and I'm just going to assume it's just co-op. You get to decided how to breach it for the team? Or is it like that operation Flashpoint game where you have to give commands
Go Commands can be issued to the entire team, but there are individual breaching options for each player in cooperative multiplayer. More on this later!