Video from fallujah

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Enthusiast

Video from fallujah

Thought I'd share this one since this is actually one I hadn't yet seen, and it shows some pretty intense street fighting as marines start taking fire from a building across the street along with having the support of a MK 19 as well as 2 abrams tanks, while it's still unclear if hummves and abrams will serve as support as seen in this video I think it's safe to say that the Abrams will make its way into the game as they were a pretty common sight in fallujah.

As for the hummves while we can't drive them I wonder if they'll still function similarly as seen In this video, being able to engage targets with or without the command of the player, we haven't really gotten that much insight into how fire support will function in this game and personally I feel having a SITREP regarding this would be a good way to clear things up.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Video from fallujah

Thanks for the reference and suggestions on future diaries! I've passed this onto our research team.
Enthusiast

On the topic of SITREPs how's the current one going?
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Enthusiast wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:29 am On the topic of SITREPs how's the current one going?
We're making progress, with various improvements made to the game over the past few weeks. It's unlikely we'll have this ready to rumble for everyone until another couple weeks, but I'll keep you guys posted. We'd rather take the time to round this entry out than rush something we're not excited about.
Enthusiast

Appreciate you guys for taking you time with this even though the waiting part sucks, but in the mean time I'll keep posting to the forums although I well admit I'm kinda running out of things to talk about lol, but that's probably because I've sort of asked all my questions... almost.
Tazzadar3

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:05 am
Enthusiast wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:29 am On the topic of SITREPs how's the current one going?
We're making progress, with various improvements made to the game over the past few weeks. It's unlikely we'll have this ready to rumble for everyone until another couple weeks, but I'll keep you guys posted. We'd rather take the time to round this entry out than rush something we're not excited about.
It's been over a couple weeks since this post, was really thinking it was coming out this week. When can we expect to see it?
BadKarma

Tazzadar3 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:37 am
AmperCamper wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:05 am
It's been over a couple weeks since this post, was really thinking it was coming out this week. When can we expect to see it?
My guess is probably the next or the last week of November, remember that devs do not often work on weekends.
Kean_1

Tazzadar3 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:37 am It's been over a couple weeks since this post, was really thinking it was coming out this week. When can we expect to see it?
There was no indication that would be the case.

Again, small studio with limited resources. I'm sure they would love to share the next SITREP, a firm release date, etc. We just have to be patient.

Personally, I have expected that we would get the next SITREP a long with perhaps some more news by the end of the year (maybe December). .....but this is pure speculation on my part.

In either case I'm not hanging my hopes on my own assumptions. There are a few games I've been waiting for currently in development and I just take the news as it comes until more concrete details of a release, etc. emerge.
Tazzadar3

Kean_1 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:46 am
Tazzadar3 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:37 am It's been over a couple weeks since this post, was really thinking it was coming out this week. When can we expect to see it?
There was no indication that would be the case.

Again, small studio with limited resources. I'm sure they would love to share the next SITREP, a firm release date, etc. We just have to be patient.

Personally, I have expected that we would get the next SITREP a long with perhaps some more news by the end of the year (maybe December). .....but this is pure speculation on my part.

In either case I'm not hanging my hopes on my own assumptions. There are a few games I've been waiting for currently in development and I just take the news as it comes until more concrete details of a release, etc. emerge.
I believe the indication would be the time frame we were given, I'm not making assumptions, I am going off the information we have been given.
Enthusiast

I originally thought we'd get it by the end of this month, but right now I feel like it's leaning more towards early December and if that's case I feel like they'll probably shed some more light on a release date, like @Kean_1 said a dev team of thier size has a lot more weight on there shoulders, and even then I'm still confident they'll pull through.
Last edited by Enthusiast on Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.