Jesse grapes and hell house

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Enthusiast

Jesse grapes and hell house

Hey so after watching a video anlazying the killzone of fallujahs hell house by vice I noticed that one of the men in the video Jesse grapes looks very similar to one of the men shown on your website so I guess my question is do you plan on including hell house and recreating the famous photo of the two marines helping drag out another heavily injured marine M9 still in hand as well as the photo were Jesse is lying on his side aiming his M16 up to the something in the ceiling.

Having interviewed Jesse grapes it only makes sense to include the infamous hell house as well as adapt the stories of other marines who were there this is also probably likely to be one of the most intense missions as it ain't called hell house for no reason from what it sounds.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Jesse grapes and hell house

There are actually two photos of Lt. Grapes on our home page. However, we’d prefer not to announce which encounters and stories are in the game so players can discover these for themselves while they’re playing.
Mudroc0311

Re: Jesse grapes and hell house

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:11 am There are actually two photos of Lt. Grapes on our home page. However, we’d prefer not to announce which encounters and stories are in the game so players can discover these for themselves while they’re playing.
The suspense to see if my unit will be featured in this project is unbearable, which ever unit or units makes it to the final cut of this project I have the utmost admiration towards.

Although the retelling of these stories are gripping, and during a period of the most trying of times. The fact that we all preserved and are able to retell our history in a new format for the world to see is just an amazing opportunity.

I look foward to the day when I'm able to present this project to my young son. For he will then be able to empathize and feel grateful knowing how we all banded together to fight for one another in hopes that we could all make it back home. I want him to realize that the memorial band I wear on my wrist never comes off because to forget the sacrifice of the men that fought and died for each other is an unthinkable act. And finally, to feel proud of his country and his countrymen when he is able to understand that what we did over there was to rid a group of people who took advantage of the weak and vulnerable. We directly impacted the Iraqi people by creating a Country that was able to practice Democracy with the first democratic elections taking place immediately after the events of the battle in January of '05.