Extremely Interested as a Veteran Myslef and a Question

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Gully216

Extremely Interested as a Veteran Myslef and a Question

I just read the article that led me to here stating the game was back in development. Being a veteran myself, I am excited to see how this event can be brought into the realm of video games. I am wondering though, the article stated that somehow Konami was involved. Forgive my stupidity if this is a dumb question, but in what aspect are they involved? Also, what are the plans for the inevitable push-back that is going to come when this game comes closer to release? Hopefully that does not create the same problems and hamper release as it did before.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Extremely Interested as a Veteran Myslef and a Question

Hey Gully,

Konami is not associated with this iteration of Six Days in Fallujah, as we are being developed by Highwire Games and published by Victura.

At the end of the day, we believe in the project and have taken some lessons into this round of development. Nothing worth doing is easy, and we are excited for the future.

Thank you for sharing your status as a veteran with us, and we're happy to have you on board.
Lavish4u

Re: Extremely Interested as a Veteran Myslef and a Question

Gully216 wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:51 am I just read the article that led me to here stating the game was back in development. Being a veteran myself, I am excited to see how this event can be brought into the realm of video games. I am wondering though, the article stated that somehow Konami was involved. Forgive my stupidity if this is a dumb question, but in what aspect are they involved? Also, what are the plans for the inevitable push-back that is going to come when this game comes closer to release? Hopefully that does not create the same problems and hamper release as it did before.
It would seem the risks are already known and no publisher would get involved unless they knew what they were getting themselves into. I think it'll turn out fine long as they push through.