Insurgent models

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Enthusiast

Insurgent models

So this one can get a bit complicated simply because there is no right or wrong answer smillar to trying to be accurate to marine loadouts,because insurgents mainly looked like your average everyday dude in fallujah now you did have some exceptions like the ones who wore balaclavas and keffiyahs which there were many who did.

The models we have currently are pretty decent you can find some of the models in the screen shots and SITREPs,but I'm hoping for a wide variety of insurgent models as it would most certainly be odd to kill the same insurgent being the same model you just killed ten seconds ago,and since there a lot of options when it comes to this I doubt it will be a problem as like I said insurgents in fallujah were dressed in civilian clothing usually wearing something to cover thier face bandanas balaclavas and keffiyahs.

Now obviously this dosen't go for every insurgent in fallujah and expect there to be a wide variety of models when playing the game,and with a combination of real stories and reasherch I expect them to deliver on this well.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Insurgent models

Enthusiast wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:16 pm The models we have currently are pretty decent you can find some of the models in the screen shots and SITREPs,but I'm hoping for a wide variety of insurgent models as it would most certainly be odd to kill the same insurgent being the same model you just killed ten seconds ago,and since there a lot of options when it comes to this I doubt it will be a problem as like I said insurgents in fallujah were dressed in civilian clothing usually wearing something to cover thier face bandanas balaclavas and keffiyahs.
Yes, we plan to provide enough variation in enemy attire. As you mentioned, Insurgents were dressed pretty casually, and we've taken special note of appropriate clothing here.
Kean_1

Enthusiast wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:16 pm
The models we have currently are pretty decent you can find some of the models in the screen shots and SITREPs,but I'm hoping for a wide variety of insurgent models as it would most certainly be odd to kill the same insurgent being the same model you just killed ten seconds ago,and since there a lot of options when it comes to this I doubt it will be a problem as like I said insurgents in fallujah were dressed in civilian clothing usually wearing something to cover thier face bandanas balaclavas and keffiyahs.

Now obviously this dosen't go for every insurgent in fallujah and expect there to be a wide variety of models when playing the game,and with a combination of real stories and reasherch I expect them to deliver on this well.
....model variation is relatively easy to tackle. The main problem for me in gameplay feeling repetitive in some titles boils down to variation in AI behavior and reaction to a players actions. ....or lack thereof resulting in a scripted feel.
Enthusiast

I've already gone in depth about AI in past threads,but yeah it's a huge factor in the gameplay not becoming stale repetitive or boring and with the next SITREP being around AI and the games procedural arthichture except every experience to feel fresh and new when you play.