London's Imperial War Museum 6DiF exhibit.

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Mudroc0311

London's Imperial War Museum 6DiF exhibit.

I'm wondering if anyone here has visited the exhibit at London's Imperial War Museum. If so, what was it like and did you get to see some never before seen interviews and insight on the creative process of the project?
staropal0972

Re: London's Imperial War Museum 6DiF exhibit.

I'm really wondering this as well. Would love to see what the "exclusive game footage" and "interviews from the development team" look like. :D
Enthusiast

I'm not financially stable enough for that.
tacmac87

https://youtu.be/qdEqrqC4JBk

Hey guys,

For those of you who couldn't get to London's Imperial War Museum: War Games exhibit, I've got it all for you right here in this post. ☺️

I managed to go down to The Imperial War Museum London this month (October 2022) and saw the new gameplay footage displayed for six days in Fallujah in the exhibit. 

Please excuse the poor audio quality of the Developers talking (There was a remote headphone piece I tried to pull up to my phones microphone as closest possible) and I was only able to record the screen in the exhibit that had a bright overhead light
(🤬 Quite annoying)

Regardless the new footage does show the M16A4 using an Acog sight, a shotgun (Benelli M4 I believe) and new building interiors unseen before.

This new footage is very short and sweet but new nonetheless from a game that very rarely gives gameplay footage updates.

If you want to see more from this exhibit, follow me on my Instagram: 👇

callsign_foxtrot_mike23

Cheers ☺️
Last edited by tacmac87 on Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Enthusiast

The gameplay looks alright the only thing I'm not to keen on is the ACOG shown since I don't think it having that thing on top to help you aim better in CQC was present during fallujah and the way to work around it was simply aiming over the ACOG as shown in one of thier SITREPs or is this footage from CO OP or the Campaign?

EDIT:Just found out there called back up iron sights or BUIS, still though I'm not sure if this version of the ACOG was issued to marines during the battle, I guess that's something our fallujah vets can answer.