PvP

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Kridath

PvP

I don't believe that this has been touched on this much, someone please correct me if I am wrong.

If PvP is implemented what would it looks like?

I think it would be cool to have PvP with a marine squad having to control multiple points and clearing buildings. With another group being the insurgents that have to defend.

Having the USMC squad clearing objectives with one life, and the insurgent squad having to protect it. Insurgents go down and are dead, but USMC as long as the squad isn't wiped is able to revive downed friendlies.

USMC squad would be able to communicate with coms, while the insurgent squad would have to use in game chatter in order to communicate only.

What is the communities thoughts on this?

I think that would be a cool idea to implement at some point if there is a plan for PvP in the future.

If there has already been discussions on this please leave a link to the thread so i can take a look at it! Thanks!
Enthusiast

Re: PvP

Unfortunately we will never get to get play as insurgents in the single player or multiplayer Co op unless your talking about singler player Co op with you leading a sqaud of marines to clear bulidings or complete whatever objective assigned.

We already have confirmation on online Co op but personally as someone who would prefer to to simply command a squad of marine AI rather than play with real people I really hope there's an option for single player Co op,but they would have to find ways to differentiate it from the single player campaign as to avoid having the two be similar.