Drugged up insurgents?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Enthusiast

Re: Drugged up insurgents?

Jesus man I could sit here for hours reading your stories it sounds like you had it pretty rough over there but,I guess the same could be said for everybody there as well and I hope this game does your and everyone else's experience justice.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Thanks for asking this, and we appreciate the conversations around the topic (especially with some first-hand accounts)!

There will be Insurgents who are harder to take down because of the drugs (especially with .556 rounds). This is something we heard extensively from nearly every Marine we’ve spoken with, and as we've already seen, many of these stories get quite crazy! We plan to introduce these drugged Insurgents to players gradually as it changes the difficulty curve quite a bit.
Enthusiast

Awesome! I kinda already knew this would be in the seeing as this was pretty common during the battle but hearing it confirmed makes things a lot more interesting in combat thanks for this.
BadKarma

Developers only have a few ways to make a fight more difficult. Either the player's health is decreased rapidly with every hit, or the target takes way too many bullets. The best way is when the game forces the player to use everything at his/her disposal. A good example of this is the higher difficulty settings for The Last Of Us. You need bombs, molotovs and dust cartridges to take down the clicker hordes at various times during the playthrough.
Enthusiast

With a game like this I say it's already pretty on hard mode with no hud non regenerating health there isn't much you could do to make the game feel more difficult the drugged up insurgents I feel is is the best way to go about this.