Music

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Gung-Ho

Music

I'm asking if there will be like any music in the game or if it will be ambiance that fits the environment
I'm also interested in knowing if there is a segment where you are in a Humvee and if music will play, because I found out that troops would listen to music while driving in a Humvee.
ZealousFoX

Re: Music

I mean, you have the composer from the Halo series and Destiny working on this, so I'd imagine that kind of talent wouldn't just go to ambience only.
Gung-Ho

ZealousFoX wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:40 pm I mean, you have the composer from the Halo series and Destiny working on this, so I'd imagine that kind of talent wouldn't just go to ambience only.
Is it confirmed? because I know that Martin co founded the development company, but I haven't seen him announce his role as the composer for it. Maybe they'll announce it in the coming days
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Yes, Marty O'Donnell is Audio Director at Highwire and Composer on Six Days in Fallujah. He composed our trailer's music and directed the audio alongside other talented members of the audio team.