New iraqi army?

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Enthusiast

New iraqi army?

After reading the SITREP regarding insurgent weapons I saw a lot of people wondering if we could utilize said weapons,now a lot of people were speculating how they could incorporate this in a realistic fashion,one of note would be learning the hard way that picking up insurgent weapons was a bad idea would be to have other marines shoot at you mistaking you for an enemy while have your squad mates ridicule you afterwards.
Now this is a pretty clever idea but something I felt would be even better would be to let us play as the the new iraqi army formed after Saddams regime was overthrow did in fact see combat during the second battle of fallujah,a force of around 2,000 troops to be exact,Now I understand it's probably to late ask this since this would probably be a huge part of the game something they would have to be working alongside development but if not now mabey as a possible expansion?
.This and britsh forces I feel like would make for pretty good expansions although it might be a bit too early to talk about expansions but I did see amper say that there would be interactions with britsh forces so who knows,I guess you also have to take into account that thier adapting real life stories from real marines so unless they have interviewed the britsh soldiers and new iraqi army it would be harder to adapt thier experience in a realistic manner,but even without any of that I'm still excited for the game nevertheless.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: New iraqi army?

Although we can’t confirm which specific features in this area will make it into the game, we can acknowledge that we have had conversations with both Iraqi and British military, as well as American Marines, Soldiers, and Sailors. Also, we believe the important role that Iraqi soldiers played in the Coalition during the battle (and the Global War on Terror since then) has been grossly under-appreciated and under-reported.
Enthusiast

Re: New iraqi army?

This is one I wasn't expecting to get reply on and your right I also feel like the new iraqi armys role on the war on terror has been massively looked over in favor of others and I can't wait to see thier stories get adapted into this game best of luck to you guys.