Narrative Campaign (Questions) (Poll)

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.

What are you most excited for?

Narrative Campaign
38%
Co-op Multiplayer
4%
Both
58%

Total votes: 24
Don't Panic

Narrative Campaign (Questions) (Poll)

Thinking more about it as the days have gone by since the announcement, I find myself fascinated by the campaign and am wondering about a few things involved with it which I don't think I saw mentioned in other threads.

My main questions would be some of the following;
  • Will the campaign be completely linear?
  • Will each mission/chapter be instanced? (such as the old Medal of Honor games)
  • IF it's less linear, can we expect something similar to an open world with obvious restrictions as it is a narrative campaign?
  • Can we expect to hear the ambiance of the entire operation during the fighting, as there were multiple skirmishes happening throughout the city at once during the entire battle?
  • Will the Narrative Campaign cover the beginning to the end of the Operation?
  • Will there be any sort of decision making? (this one may be a bit controversial so feel free to skip this one for now)
  • Will there be any sort of memorial at the end? (another controversial one so feel free to skip)
  • Following up one of my earlier questions, will this narrative campaign also be in chronological order following the events as they happened?
If I think of anything else I will continue to post in this thread. I have also started a poll and am interested in what everyone else is excited for!
Lavish4u

Re: Narrative Campaign (Questions) (Poll)

Don't Panic wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:06 pm Thinking more about it as the days have gone by since the announcement, I find myself fascinated by the campaign and am wondering about a few things involved with it which I don't think I saw mentioned in other threads.

• Will each mission/chapter be instanced? (such as the old Medal of Honor games)
  • IF it's less linear, can we expect something similar to an open world with obvious restrictions as it is a narrative campaign?
  • Can we expect to hear the ambiance of the entire operation during the fighting, as there were multiple skirmishes happening throughout the city at once during the entire battle?
  • Will there be any sort of decision making? (this one may be a bit controversial so feel free to skip this one for now)
  • Will there be any sort of memorial at the end? (another controversial one so feel free to skip)
  • Following up one of my earlier questions, will this narrative campaign also be in chronological order following the events as they happened?
If I think of anything else I will continue to post in this thread. I have also started a poll and am interested in what everyone else is excited for!
I don't think being controversial is bad up until a certain point. War in itself is quite controversial and there's people that sit on both sides of the fence in supporting wars and being fully against it. So I really do hope there will be some decision making. Also wasn't the original plan to tell many stories from different people? All over the city? So I assume you'd be jumping around a lot.
Don't Panic

Re: Narrative Campaign (Questions) (Poll)

Lavish4u wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:10 am
Don't Panic wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:06 pm Thinking more about it as the days have gone by since the announcement, I find myself fascinated by the campaign and am wondering about a few things involved with it which I don't think I saw mentioned in other threads.

I don't think being controversial is bad up until a certain point. War in itself is quite controversial and there's people that sit on both sides of the fence in supporting wars and being fully against it. So I really do hope there will be some decision making. Also wasn't the original plan to tell many stories from different people? All over the city? So I assume you'd be jumping around a lot.
I too figured that I would be jumping around a lot. More than anything though, I wanted to see if each story would be an "instanced" style setting like in older games when you weren't rendering the entire world and were inside of either a linear or more open world-ish instance