Clarification, Please

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Blade0351

Clarification, Please

Hey Amper in your reply to the thread about the game not going out this year, you said something I wanted to get clarification on.

"Yes, it will be tough for us to get the full game out this year."

I know a few others have voiced this but I wanted to throw in my opinion. I do NOT believe this game should be released if it is unfinished. Like one of the other guys said, this game isn't just a game. It's a tribute to the men who fought and died in Fallujah. Because it is a tribute, I think it should be released only when fully finished. Yes, more delays would be slightly annoying but I think that this project deserves to be finished and polished before launch to honor those who fought, bled, and died.

All that being said, can you clarify the statement you made?
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Re: Clarification, Please

Thanks for the feedback, Blade. There's not much to clarify: we've been tackling some challenges and want to fill some key roles, too. This is all I have until we circle back to discuss timing in a month or two.
Blade0351

Very well! Looking forward to the upcoming updates!
Attachments
4wfkzk.jpg
4wfkzk.jpg (48.33 KiB) Viewed 1163 times
aggimajera

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:11 am Thanks for the feedback, Blade. There's not much to clarify: we've been tackling some challenges and want to fill some key roles, too. This is all I have until we circle back to discuss timing in a month or two.
If I weren't still in school and had the experience I'd apply for the Animator role in a heartbeat. I have tremendous confidence in my animation capability. My bread and butter. Unfortunately I'm still in the process of learning 3D animation, never used MotionBuilder, and have only recently dipped my toes into UE5. I need to study.

That said though, this semester in school I'm making an animation that deals specifically in the terror of the fatal funnel. Maybe I'll post here when its done!