beta test

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
jarjarinajar

beta test

Hi, I always loved fps games and when I heard about six days in Fallujah I was ecstatic and would absolutely love to be a beta tester or alpha tester. I think I would be a great candidate for my love and experience for other games in the hardcore fps such as ground branch and squad. I would also represent a average consumer and give unbiased feedback on the regular it would be my dream to help you in any way I can, thank you for taking your time to read this,

-Jar jar in a jar
Kridath

Re: beta test

jarjarinajar wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:32 pm Hi, I always loved fps games and when I heard about six days in Fallujah I was ecstatic and would absolutely love to be a beta tester or alpha tester. I think I would be a great candidate for my love and experience for other games in the hardcore fps such as ground branch and squad. I would also represent a average consumer and give unbiased feedback on the regular it would be my dream to help you in any way I can, thank you for taking your time to read this,

-Jar jar in a jar
Welcome to the pain train on waiting for the beta date to release and to come out jarjarinajar.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for offering to help us test! I think I can speak for everyone here when I say folks extremely anxious to dive into our testing phases. As these open, we'll post participation details across our channels.
Kean_1

AmperCamper wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:58 am Welcome to the forums, and thank you for offering to help us test! I think I can speak for everyone here when I say folks extremely anxious to dive into our testing phases. As these open, we'll post participation details across our channels.
Can't wait although being on console (PS5) I know I probably have a bit more of a wait coming. :evil: ;)