Pre-Orders

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Kridath

Pre-Orders

Hello Amper,

When the game does get an official release date, how far in advance will pre-orders be expected? Will there be pre-orders during alpha/beta or after.

I want to support the crew as much as I can and if there is anywhere to do that let me know!

I can't wait to see how good this game is, from all that I have seen in the sitreps, diaries, and what I have seen on the forum I am more than excited about this game! It's honestly my most anticipated game sitting in my steam wish list right now. I am just waiting for the day that I can pre-order it!
aggimajera

Re: Pre-Orders

Kridath wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:08 pm Hello Amper,

When the game does get an official release date, how far in advance will pre-orders be expected? Will there be pre-orders during alpha/beta or after.

I want to support the crew as much as I can and if there is anywhere to do that let me know!

I can't wait to see how good this game is, from all that I have seen in the sitreps, diaries, and what I have seen on the forum I am more than excited about this game! It's honestly my most anticipated game sitting in my steam wish list right now. I am just waiting for the day that I can pre-order it!
I'd buy it right now if they let me.
jonas

yea i’d buy it rn as well, console needs more games likes this. less acardey shooters and more tactical ones.
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Hey Krid,

I know you guys are anxious about preordering, but I don't have any timing to share right now. One thing is for sure, though: you guys won't miss it. As for all of you who want to show your support now, we can't tell how you much we appreciate it! Please keep kicking us with questions and comments, too. It's the best support before release.
jonas wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:33 pm yea i’d buy it rn as well, console needs more games likes this. less acardey shooters and more tactical ones.
We'd even go as far as saying the entire genre across the board needs more depth to its shooters. This is why we're taking the steps to get this right.
HoodRo8s

jonas wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:33 pm yea i’d buy it rn as well, console needs more games likes this. less acardey shooters and more tactical ones.
Me too!!
I want this game so bad, for the singel player story but mostly for the tactical fps part of it. Agreed that there's too little of that on consoles.