Losing hope

Discussions and chats related to Six Days in Fallujah.
Tre_ave

Losing hope

It’s been over year and we still haven’t gotten any new gameplays footage or anything about the game since announcement.
Stoopid

Re: Losing hope

Check the latest Sitrep
AmperCamper
Community Manager

Hey Tre,

There have been a series of developer diaries shared since our announcement that have some meat to them. We teased some more gameplay footage in our last SITREP, and you guys can expect more with the upcoming diary.

On top of this, we've been very active here on the forums and on Steam answering community questions while we kick our marketing plans into gear. Things are moving, and we'll have more asap.
aggimajera

Tre_ave wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:46 pm It’s been over year and we still haven’t gotten any new gameplays footage or anything about the game since announcement.
It'll be alright, buddy. There was a point where we went 8 or 9 years without any new updates. They're in full swing, making a game the world doesn't want them to make. They need every second it takes to make this project shine.
BadKarma

I understand the frustration but t's the other way around for me, the longer the game takes to develop the more money I can save from my job to buy a Series X and play in my 4K TV :D
HoodRo8s

AmperCamper wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:57 pm Hey Tre,

There have been a series of developer diaries shared since our announcement that have some meat to them. We teased some more gameplay footage in our last SITREP, and you guys can expect more with the upcoming diary.

On top of this, we've been very active here on the forums and on Steam answering community questions while we kick our marketing plans into gear. Things are moving, and we'll have more asap.
You guys are awesome! Keep up the good work! Can't describe in English how much I want this game! Waiting 4 release like an idiot! 💯🤪😂💪
Kridath

aggimajera wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:55 pm
Tre_ave wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:46 pm It’s been over year and we still haven’t gotten any new gameplays footage or anything about the game since announcement.
It'll be alright, buddy. There was a point where we went 8 or 9 years without any new updates. They're in full swing, making a game the world doesn't want them to make. They need every second it takes to make this project shine.
Yeah, this game is going to be heavily scrutinized by every community when it comes out. I hope this game put all those who doubted it and those who wanted to see it fail to rest knowing the developers did the best they could with the game. I want to see this game succeed and want everyone to enjoy it.